Search the forum,

Discuss Rak back to wall toilet?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Popped to a ladies house today as she said her toilets was leaking. Long story short the whole job is a bodge. Silicon everywhere. Any way the toilet is a Rak back to wall with a concealed cistern. I need a new flush pipe and bung for the toilet. Does anyone know who may stock these? I've checked grahams but no good.

Also the flush pipe that comes out the cistern is a weird fitting. It doesn't look like a compression fitting. It's as if the flush pipe is 2 separate parts. Would the bung be toilet specific?

I think you'll need to find out which concealed cistern and/or syphon it is and then go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rak back to wall toilet?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock