Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss raise your glasses chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

my old mans big 60 today,we took the day off and tidied the garage :chillpill:,my dad Bob has been in this game since 17,he started in everwarm,worked there for a few years and went to British telecom as a joiner/plumber mainly lead welding massive cables,he rose to the ranks there as leading hand then on to a senior technician but always done plumbing and heating at weekends and evenings around 25 years ago he left bt after getting bored in a office and went fully SE,never looked back,i joined him 21 years ago,went down and had a few drinks with him last night we were both hungover this morning family do Saturday night,so i raise my glass to my dad,with out his influance in my life i would never have become a gas engineer and would not know you lot :happybday::17: ​BOB ps pity i cant get the git to join ukpf

Happy birthday bob, get on here mate , you will love the Crack

Well done Bob, your son still has a way to go to catch up with you :)

Bob the plumber... doesn't quite have the same ring to it :lol:
Have a great weekend :)

Bob the plumber... doesn't quite have the same ring to it :lol:
Have a great weekend :)
he,s a plumbing god,apparently could even scare tamz,pity cant get him to use the pc ,did ask him but he said **** that son its ****e

Bit late, but congrats Bob. Oh and sort your lad out will you !

Happy birthday old Bob make sure you get that boy of yours to buy all the beer tonight ...have a good evening regards Turnpin:D

Bob received a card today and some bubbly ,what a thoughtful gesture from Ray and the guys at Williams that made his day

That blokes so nice it's sickening!:Angel_anim:

Happy belated birthday gas man snr.

Bob received a card today and some bubbly ,what a thoughtful gesture from Ray and the guys at Williams that made his day

Much as I would like to take the credit, I think that was either Paul or Ian. I did mention that it was Mr Daniel (snr) birthday, but the rest of it would be down to them, not me.

Many happy returns to Bob.

I just hope my knees can last that long :)

Happy Birthday Bob, I hope some day I can give my son the opportunity to persue a career in gas and plumbing should he choose too. Excellent to hear of such a possitive role model to much doom and gloom in our industry some times.

Much as I would like to take the credit, I think that was either Paul or Ian. I did mention that it was Mr Daniel (snr) birthday, but the rest of it would be down to them, not me.
can you thank them both ray,it was a cracking gesture

Happy Birthday Bob, I hope some day I can give my son the opportunity to persue a career in gas and plumbing should he choose too. Excellent to hear of such a possitive role model to much doom and gloom in our industry some

retracted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to raise your glasses chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock