Discuss Radiator Valve Some Help guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Got a call out to this radiator valve which the head blow of the fitting, put back in and was still leaking so i have had to cap under the floor,

Its a tiles floor so the customer does not want to replace the towel warmer, can these be bought or spare parts for these.

I have never seen a valve like this on a domestic set up, seen them in churches on cast iron rads.

I no its ideal standard but that is all know, sadly new skool mixing with old skool thanks

Steven

Attachments

• IMAG0763.jpg
    IMAG0763.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0761.jpg
    IMAG0761.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0762.jpg
    IMAG0762.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 33
thanks gas man i just was not sure as these come up from the floor in 22mm it looks like

defo 22mm i checked, the lockshield is just copper right into rad, no valve

get yourself some 3/4" olives as well. it may be older 3/4" copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator Valve Some Help guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’ve installed a new towel radiator and I’m trying to fit the valves but I’ve come unstuck and need some help. I’ve bought new angled...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, Like most people, I've gone to turn on my central heating after 6 months of it being off and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock