Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big-steve

Hi all
i have been given the job to replace a radiator. The rad is now hung on new brackets etc. but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the Correct tails. The excising tails were 3/4" bsp with a 1"union nut which then screws on the valve. the new tap is 1/2" bsp. The valves are 22mm inlet and I'm struggling to get new 22mm valves or the correct size tails to go to the existing valves.
has anybody got any ideas on where I can get them from or how to go about doing it without drinking down and reducing the 22mm pipe work ? Many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock