Search the forum,

Discuss Quote? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomToretto

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a quote to replace my (very) old traditional boiler with an Ideal Logic + combi (in the same place), including power flush (2 bed terrace house - 5 rads including bathroom towel rail), and to remove the old water tank and all pipes etc. Quote is £2.3k.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does that seem about right?[/FONT]

from a local heating engy and seems abit cheap, any addition info ???

eg room stat, new trvs, mag filter on return etc

Does that include VAT??

Don't sound to far off to be fair tho however as sShaun says what else does that include?

Does that include VAT??

Don't sound to far off to be fair tho however as sShaun says what else does that include?

Thanks for responses guys. Includes VAT and includes new integral time clock. Doesn't say anything about mag filter or TRVs so doubt it

Thanks for responses guys. Includes VAT and includes new integral time clock. Doesn't say anything about mag filter or TRVs so doubt it

do you have trvs on your rads already ?

and what about a room thermostat

also i would say it needs a mag filter

maybe get a few quotes to get an idea

i wouldnt pay that price for an IDEAL Logic!

tell them you want a new quote for a decent boiler that will give you no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quote? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock