Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Quite Late But Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Powell

Although i joined this forum a while ago, I have recently started coming back.

My History:
I done a apprenticeship training year ago working mainly on emergancy repairs. Unfortunatly i was made redundant. I did not feel comfortable at the time working for mself. I was looking for employment everywhere but could not get anything. So i took up a job as a support worker.

However every year since i done my training i've always missed doing plumbing... So every year i would attempt to try and find employment again. And failed i found bits of work with people but they were not able to offer me a job and said they would like for me to go self emplyed.. Which scared the hell out of me..

But now i've grown up a bit. Willing to take a chance, I have now registered as self emplyed and in the process of starting my business. Im getting my name out there. Ive only got a little bit of work which is better then nothing. I am working with others in the trade, if the need a extra hand on a job like tile cutting and general labouring. To build up my contacts. While advertising myself as a plumber.

So this is me and what i've been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quite Late But Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock