Search the forum,

Discuss Qualified Plumber Looking for Work in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EastLondonPlumb

Im looking for work in London, i am self employed.
6 years exp post qualified. (Also worked whilst in college)
Need something somewhat reliable. Please no New build sites. I do have a cscs card, utr and tools.

I have attached some pictures of my work, one is a hot water tea hearn which had to moved from a school's staff room to one of them porta cabins as a temp replacement of the staff room. That was a private job. The other picture is of some pipework on site running flow and return, hot, cold and waste pipes behind the kitchen walls.

My name is Jay

plumb 1.jpgplumb 2.jpgplumb 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed your phone number to prevent cold callers. Encourage people to contact you using the forum Messaging system where possible.

Also, avoid companies that call you and claim they have work in your area and want you to pay for that work. If work is in your area, trust me, they'll find a plumber just fine without using any form of middleman.

Yea i forgot about the cold callers, when i used to advertise on gumtree for my business i had them ringing me all day. Thanks Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Qualified Plumber Looking for Work in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock