Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss qual pex 20mm barrier pipe for underfloor heating does anyone want to buy any ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waynerogers1

contact me by pm thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to qual pex 20mm barrier pipe for underfloor heating does anyone want to buy any ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
Hello all and hope everyone is well, New to the forum and would be very grateful for any expert help. I live in a small flat that has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock