Search the forum,

Discuss Quadrant shower. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resolute

Hi guys,

I've been asked to replace a quadrant shower enclosure (including tray). The existing shower tray is 860mm x 860mm - most new ones are 900mm x 900mm.

Question 1 - what problems am I likely to come up against and any possible solutions (I'm guessing the waste won't align and knowing my luck there'll be a joist in the way)!

Question 2 - any recommendations on where I can order a new tray and enclosure of reasonable quality?

Thanks in advance,
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one big shower.

Hahahahaha. I'd love to have a 9m shower cubicle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Plenty of room for a few friends to join in.
Oops, I think I've strayed into the Benidorm thread by mistake.

any recommendations on where I can order a new tray and enclosure of reasonable quality

i always fit Mira trays, never have any problems and they come with riser kits if you need one.
you can get them at most merchants

i usually either fit mira enclosures or city plumbing own brand iflo, never have a problem with those either

Mira flight or Mira flight low with coram premier enclosures. Like the enclosures because they don't come in a 1000 bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quadrant shower. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for advice regarding a mira flight shower tray i've just installed [diy]. After installing it, and then...
Replies
Views
B
I have bought a replacement 1200 shower door & 1200 x 900 tray, ready for a refurb starting soon. The current door & tray is in a recess, which...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock