Discuss Push fit connection identification. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows the brand of this push fit? I've tried several different searches on google but I cant find anything similar. And also is the plastic pipe polybutylene or else?

I was interested to see how the copper pipe could be release if it needed to be in the future for a tap change. Is there a certain key that fits this? the few I've found look different, seems there are 3-4 release holes?.

Many thanks

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 16
You can’t rebuild them fit for the bin tbh replace with a new pushfit tee

Reply to Push fit connection identification. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back