Discuss Purge sheet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dboi78

I am required by my college to provide purge evidence while building my portfolio but stupidly have used my only purge sheet without making copies doh!! If anyone could email me a purge calculation sheet I will love u long time, before u ask I would get some from college but it is over a hours drive away.

go old hand and copy one, tipex out then copy the blank one, what is a purge sheet

Yeah that's what I ended up doing ha ha came out alright, yeah ur supposed to complete a purge sheet to work out pipework and fitting capacity it's a bit of a headache but I gotta do what I'm told if I want to get my ticket, I'm guessing most engineers use their nose or 5 times the badge capacity ?

purge volume is 0.01m3 or 0.35ft3 depending on which meter is fitted and pipe is 28mm max, IV calculation of installation is required to ensure it isnt above 0.035m3, rule of thumb for an install with an E6 meter is anything less than 90m of 22mm pipe will not require the larger purge, and there arent many houses with 90m of 22mm pipe as you wont get any pressure out the end of it, more calcs req'd if U16 and 35mm pipe but it is very easy to do

just done the training this week ,forgotten already , 5 times badge or i digit of second number on meter ,not that i have ever done that in my life, prefer to do TT test and crack last joint on run , common sense I suppose

just done the training this week ,forgotten already , 5 times badge or i digit of second number on meter ,not that i have ever done that in my life, prefer to do TT test and crack last joint on run , common sense I suppose

you might consider it common sense, but why not just do it properly, purging is about the easiest thing you can do, but as i have said on here many times the amount of re-assessment guys who cannot do simple purge, gas rate and HI calculations is scary

Hi Kirkgas what does hi calculations stand for ? doing my L3 plumbing trying to get my head around all the terminology thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Purge sheet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock