Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pump replacement For Celsia pump in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Got a celsia pump think it’s myson/potterton sounds like it’s on way out don’t think u can bleed it either .
spoke to anchor pumps recommends grundfos ups2 15/50/60
whats difference compared to ups 3 15/50/65
the ups 2 is a bit pricy would u recommend it
also under pump is gate Valve small bit of limescale On
top of pump is valve with flat head should i drain the whole system
what inhibiter should I use.
boiler 15ri green star only month old
thaks

Reply to Pump replacement For Celsia pump in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a knackered Grundfos UPS 15-60 130. Have a replacement Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65 130. Is the UPS3 pump head compatible with the UPS...
Replies
Views
As mentioned in my 'System Drain' thread the house has been extended in 1986. In recent years I felt the circulation was not as good as it should...
Replies
Views
I want to replace the three 11 year old Grundfos UPS 15-60 130 pumps as a part of trying to reduce the electricity consumption of my heating/DHW...
Replies
Views
Jojomacjo
J
Hi everyone. Bit of a daft question but I’ve just had the pump replaced by the housing group where I live. They’ve fitted a Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock