Discuss Problem with Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redplusgreen

Hi I am a new member to this forum. I am not a plumber - just an interested householder.

I have water dripping from a valve attached to a Heatrae Sadia Megaflow CL 170 unvented system.

The leaking part no is 95 605 021.

Do I need a new valve - or is this a result of a problem elsewhere in the system?

Many thanks,

Rob

Sounds like the pressure relief valve that is dripping could be u have a bit of debris underneath it or you need to reset the internal air gap inside the cylinder (instuctions for this are normaly on the side of the megaflows) try these first if none work then it may need to be replaced which normaly involves phoning megaflow to make sure you have the correct part number before you order from your local suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock