Discuss Problem pressurising system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Apex1984

Hi there,

I am having issues pressurising my boiler/system. my boiler was below pressure but I had to replace the external filling loop valve (tap had broken on the old one) I did this, and there are no leaks around it. However, every time I pressurise the system back up to 2 bars it drops down to nothing. I also keep bleeding the radiators as they seem to get loads of air in. Am I not running the filling loop for long enough? what am I doing wrong? I can't find any leaks. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you’re bleeding rads, then the pressure will drop, might be wise to keep it open slightly until you’re nearly complete and then close it off at say 2 bar and bleed the last rad.

Reply to Problem pressurising system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hi I am potentially buying a house but the below has been written on an inspection carried out on the boiler. "Boiler not fitted to...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I am potentially buying a house but the below has been written on an inspection carried out on the boiler. "Boiler not fitted to...
Replies
Views
Nigel Davies
N
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Back