Search the forum,

Discuss problem flushing ideal standard dual flush (full flush) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquaplumb

Hello all, I've recently encountered a problem with a customers dual flush system. Its ideal standard, has a chrome flush plate with two buttons, large (full flush) and slightly smaller (half flush) The customer has two toilets within the property and both full flush systems are not operating correctly. I've removed the faceplate, two tubes are seen to connect to separate locking nuts on the pneumatic dual flush valve (SV05767). Ive removed the bellows washers but to the eye all looks fine with them. When i manually press the button beneath the bellows the flush works fine but when I reattach the bellows washer and press the full flush button on the face plate, it only partially opens, resulting in a weak, slow flush. Could the washers/bellows need replacing? the tubes look ok too, so Not sure what the problem is. Its like the air seal is lost. Can anyone suggest a possible or common problem with these?

Any help/advice is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to problem flushing ideal standard dual flush (full flush) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock