Discuss Problem concerning WC pan connectors in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

But I don't understand the relevance of the Mkea. Can't the MKO2 be pushed directly into the drain hole? And then a shortened 90° pan connector pushed into the MKO2?
Pan connectors aren’t supposed to just push into each other, as they may not seal correctly, so a piece (short stub) of soil pipe or a cut off piece of an extension piece (mkea).

Thank you. But, as I see it, the "head" of the McAlpine swan neck pan connector in the technical drawing is set back, and so it looks as though the end of the pan outlet would have to overhang to the midway point over the drain hole (that is, 40mm to 50mm) for the connector to be useful. But, when the my WC pan is correctly positioned so that the cistern is upright and flat against the back wall, the overhang is only 20mm.

Are there any swan neck pan connectors that can accommodate such a small overhang?

Would the wc pan not hit the tail of swan connector 1st? That said, looks like it could work.
Sorry, but I don't understand what the "tail" is in this context. However, I have already replied to ShaunCorbs regarding the McAlpine swan neck pan connector that he suggested. I don't think that one will work.

I might be asking a numb question here but why didn't you or the Plumber buy a bottom outlet pan?
Or did you think of that and the measurements aren't right?
1655839526944.png

Reply to Problem concerning WC pan connectors in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock