Discuss Probationary registration visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

burger

Hi, I recently got my own Gas safe card and they wana see 3 jobs on the 26th of april. I was wondering what they would ask me? as Im shi1ting myself

they are not there to catch you out just steer you in the right direction thats a lot of jobs to see on 1 visit normally they just plan 1 per visit due time constraints

they are not there to catch you out just steer you in the right direction thats a lot of jobs to see on 1 visit normally they just plan 1 per visit due time constraints

i agree,i had my probation visit on the 22nd and he was a really nice,helpful chap. Just take your time when you are doing what he asks you...read this...its my post about my experience,and good luck fella there's really no need to worry if you have followed the book on your installations.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safety-register-forum/8128-1st-gas-safe-inspection.html

If its a boiler they go through the benchmark figures you put in the book. They also run though gas tightness testing and pressure testing (standing, working, operating).

Don't panic... they are there to help you out, not to trick you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Probationary registration visit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock