Search the forum,

Discuss Private GSR Forum stickies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Private GSR Forum stickies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hi all. New to the forum and I thought I would post a question. I have a Potterton Performa 28. I have had it serviced by the same chap (Professional Plumber Gas safe Registered) every year and he is a friend as we are both gigging musicians. As someone that builds power amps for the cinema...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Looks like it on this thread http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safe-register-forum-public-forum/94388-plumber-didnt-fill-benchmark-certificate.html he knows too much, but not enough. I think he has installed it and is obviously struggling to register it. I could b wrong tho!
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Some of you will notice I've moved all the access-only forums to their own area HERE. Any moderator or administrator on the forum will be able to edit your forum account to give you access to the forums providing you meet the criteria for that specific forum. Before it was only admins. Now mods...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock