Search the forum,

Discuss Another self installed boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely I thought exactly the same thing. I'd love to see a picture of this install. And the other one on the thread that was closed earlier.

I agree.. Knows enough to know that he needs a cert, but not which one. And why would the builder refuse to send the installer back. Doesn't make sense..

Builder may have fitted it and was going to get it signed off now can't find a mug

Either way it shows more classic examples of what Gas Safe need to do to improve our situation but just don't. I'm due to renew this year and you almost think why bother when other people are making more money out of not bothering

Just one thing fellas, if he did diy it then why mention the water leak behind the boiler.

It shouldn't be the case mate but people lie about everything just to get something done cheap

It shouldn't be the case mate but people lie about everything just to get something done cheap

Believe me I know all about customers telling porkies, was just thinking maybe the OP has been turned over then jumped on here reading past threads re the benchmark and getting the boiler registered - Who knows.

Problem is mate it makes you cynical and you end up not trusting anyone

Problem is mate it makes you cynical and you end up not trusting anyone

Agree, at least in my game I can normally prove it to them unlike dealing with people over a keyboard.

Just one thing fellas, if he did diy it then why mention the water leak behind the boiler.

Do you mind!!!! We're having a witch hunt here and you come along with your voice of reason spoiling it for us all! :)

Fair point, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another self installed boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock