Discuss Prices West Sussex Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
We don't do gas. Friend has moved to ground floor flat near Chichester. West Sussex. Thinking about replacing old heating system with either a combi (to gain space) OR a condenser plus 6 rads and towel rail (boiler new pipes new rads). Has asked me for a very rough idea of costs / ballpark figure. I said I would ask around: hence this post. If anyone works that area and wants to respond, great-thanks. Yes I know you need to see the job but a rough ballpark would be helpful. Gas Safe only and he will check it. Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Prices West Sussex Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock