Search the forum,

Discuss pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Whats the best / easiest to use / most convenient pressure tester on the market???????????

You can make one for a few quid. Or buy one for a tenner that has A 3/4" end for attaching to a washing machine outlet.

Remember to take static and dynamic pressure.

air testing is the better joshi eh? iv been taught to turn the water on and fix the leaks as u c them lol..

sorry, danny, iv mis typed this

i meant for testing for leaks! air pressure tester, sorry lad! appreciate ur help anyway!!

Attach to washing machine outlet or mains fed outside tap.

Open outlet and check static pressure. Then run one or two mains pressure outlets and check dynamic pressure.

You will need a weir cup/flow cup for checking flow rates. ÂŁ20 from Screw Fix...can come with a thermometor in built to check temp' rises and flow rates in combi boilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the options on it, I don't want to overcomplicate things, but don't want to miss anything out I want to use it for pressure testing and leak testing too...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator removed and refitted for decorating and now the pressure keeps dropping approx once a week. I guess a leak under the floor is possible, or trapped...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. I hope one of you may have the answer i am looking for. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply and they break all the time. I too have them istalled based the manufacturer requirments but i believ the water pressure is too high and they don't last long. I was...
Replies
Views
Christos83
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock