Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pressure gauge vibrating like mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Keston heat only boiler to 2 UFH manifolds off 2 2 port valves and a 2 port to the 3rd zone. Hot water off unvented but apparently the pressure gauge is going berserk. Any ideas? Seems to happen when all off so could it be a bypass issue? Don't know reading on guage yet till she sends a pic.

Hi
Are you Gas safe? As this will probably be the filling loop passing. Your ok changing that. But not the safety valve. This may need changing too and is inside the boiler.

As above, had a faulty filling loop I changed, had been going so long had damaged the prv. You need GSR to replace this.

Mylocalplumber are you gas safe? if so send an image of your GS card to gas man via PM and you will be admitted to the inner sanctum of the gas section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure gauge vibrating like mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
System Oil boiler has been loosing water through the pressure release valve so when system is cold the guage is showing pressure is too low and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, We have a pressure gauge attached close to an underfloor heating manifold. When the normal radiator heating is on (UFH on or off, makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock