Discuss Pre cut holes in bath in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

H

HelenT

Hi, I have a bath needs to be replaced but I need to make sure that the bath that I find is able to have a side tap (if that makes sense) as we already have a tap on the wall.

Our bath is 1500sm and I am just wondering if baths come with the water and drainage holes pre cut or if they are cut upon arrival by the fitter??

Really hope that this makes sense

Reply to Pre cut holes in bath in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape...
Replies
Views
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock