Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Practical Work Experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derrick

Hi,

my name is Derrick and I have level 2 and 3 C+G cerificates in plumbing and an unvented hot water ticket enabling me to to work on boilers. I desperately need to gain some practical experience in doing this type of work. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can go about getting this (e.g voluntary work placement).

Any advice/leads greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Derrick

Hi Derrick welcome to the forum. You say you are able to work on boilers. Are you gas safe registered?

I am not gase safe registered but can still legally work on non-gas boilers (i.e electric and oil).

May be helpful to put your location on the advert too.

not sure what advise to give really, I guess you have contacted all your local heating & plumbing providers. There are alot of people new to the industry at the moment, there all offering work for free etc to plumbers!

Despite the headlines, I believe there is not a skills shortage, the opposite even! There are too many plumbers for the current work load! So good luck finding something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Practical Work Experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock