Discuss Powermax 155x servicing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnmacpherson

Anyone know where there is an access point for a flue gas analyser probe on one of these things? As usual, there are no servicing and installation instructions. Thanks for any info.

Hi John, we cannot give gas advice, please see following paragraphs from forum rules:

Gas, Gas Appliances, Boilers and Central Heating Advice.

Any posts relating to gas, gas appliances, boilers and central heating should be posted in their relevant sections and not in the public domain.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety unless you can prove you are in the industry.

For in depth discussion on this subject we require you to join the GSR only forum, for which you must have a minimum of 10 posts, proof of membership with the registration body in force of your country of residence (We have a few ex pat’s dropping by occasionally!) and then undergo a small examination to prove to us you are keeping up with industry changes.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powermax 155x servicing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock