Discuss Powerful flush toilets in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

We are looking for a toilet with a good design and a powerful flush as one of our family members produces rather large stools that get jammed in our current toilet - which was an emergency purchase from wicks and was very cheap, we are now ready to spend a little more for something that can do the job, Any recommendations?

A large bucket full of water near toilet in case of large stools
Funnily enough I am reading this whilst sat on the lavatory with a bucket of water at my feet!!!!!!!!

This is because temporarily I have the boiler condense going to a bucket whilst works are carried out, I use this bucket to flush the loo.
(Nothing to do stool size!) Although for efficiency the bucket is way better than the flush and only ever requires 1 go - albeit 2 1/2 gallons.

Reply to Powerful flush toilets in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock