Discuss Power flush or magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G.gasheat

Hey guys, just looking for a bit of advice. Been hearing lots of people say how good the magnacleanse unit is yet on the other hand some people prefer power flush units?
Im looking at buying a unit myself and wana get the right one, As its a lot of cash to get wrong. I'll be using it for boiler change overs and installs, if that helps. Thanx gaz

I find using both combined gets great results and you have what the magnacleanse collects to show doubting customers

Last edited:
Had a funny feeling that would be the answer. Thanx for the reply guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush or magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
I am a homeowner after some advice about power flushing a central heating system with microbore pipes that seem to be blocked. When I switched...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock