Discuss Potterton Suprima boiler lock out - flashing red light in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a customer with a Potterton Suprima boiler that keeps locking out with a red flashing light. If you reset the boiler it fires up fine and heating and hot water work etc and then it just locks out again after an hour or so.

Everything looks in order and flue is clear, customer had a new PCB board put in a a good few years ago, nothing obvious is broken or needs replacing.

Anyone had an experience of what the problem could be?

Reply to Potterton Suprima boiler lock out - flashing red light in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Baxi heat only boiler (7 yrs old) - switches off after a few minutes with some banging noises followed by a red flashing light on boiler Reset the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock