Discuss Potterton Suprima 100L running 24/7 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Matt Hulks

We have a 20 year old Potterton Suprima 100L system boiler. It’s running 24/7 and only way we can turn off CH is at boiler mains! Engineer replaced PCB and believes it will be the frost stat kicking in but it just doesn’t seem right (this hasnt happened before). As I say, even in milder temps today it’s running 24/7 despite no demand for CH or HW.

Any ideas welcome!

Reply to Potterton Suprima 100L running 24/7 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
Just checking my understanding of frost stats.. My customer has a boiler in a garage (12year old Vaillant/British Gas boiler on an unvented...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, Please can anybody help with why my CH system does not produce enough hot water when the boiler is required at the same time to provide heat...
Replies
Views
Hi - first post here Trying to resolve an issue with our system at the moment. We have a Potterton Suprima boiler with a Sunvic 207 XLS...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock