Discuss Potterton Promax FSB 30 HE Ignition Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Gas Man

Potterton Promax FSB 30 He Boiler

Boiler occasionally ignites with very loud bang.

It seems to happen most often when there is low demand on the boiler.
eg. Heating off. DHW not far away from going off via Cylinder Stat.

Ignition electrode has already been changed.
Any information/views would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Promax FSB 30 HE Ignition Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
I have now established that my boiler, a Baxi Potterton Performa 30 HE will only work in relay (on/off) mode. Looking at the wiring diagram...
Replies
Views
We have a boiler that greets the day by howling like a dog! At 4.30 am it starts with a low moan that builds quickly to a reverberating howl that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've got a few issues with my boiler. It's BAXI platinum 24 combi. 1. Occasionally when it fires up it does it with a big loud...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock