Discuss potterton profile 50 lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d.roche

hi guys profile 50 lpg boiler moved and changed from horizontal to vertical flue..... now the aps wont switch???? seems to be more of a restriction on the air intake of vertical flue, this is a flange on end of flue pipe???
any ideas???

how long is vert flue? how many bends? 45's or 90's? is the flue equiv length within manufac spec? lazy, worn out fan?
disturbed and broken aps when moving boiler (its a b1tch but **** happens) can you make aps when blowing/sucking gently?
do you here a click? dont trust it, check spades with beep test c to n/o
does the flange get removed if flue longer than x? have you got manufac instns with the boiler/flue.?

Don't really think there's a need to swear

aps will make and boiler will fire by blowing tubes.... max flue lenght 1.8m according to mfis... flue is vertical to terminal no bends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton profile 50 lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock