Discuss Potterton Performa 24 Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

md68

Hopefully some might have an idea what I am missing on this boiler.

It comes up with flame failure fault. Fires up ok when combustion cover loose so checked the APS bit iffy so popped on a new Huba type as recomended. Check the Venturi thats fine. Put it all back together still the same fault :mad2: anyone got any ideas?

Sounds like a flue fault if OK with cover off..What sort of flue you got Length/Bends

Sounds like a flue fault if OK with cover off..What sort of flue you got Length/Bends
exactly what i said , presuming this is a HE version 4 mtrs max flue run inc bends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Performa 24 Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time ...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock