Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Performa 24 eco he, sluggish dhw spindle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutty_jah

Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

I have been working on this potterton today, dhw pin was sluggish and diverter was passing through to CH on DHW demand. Changed diaghpram on DHW, and three was diverter block.

Whilst off, also decided to put some chemicals through the plate HEX. Where I found broken bits of flow restricted venturi.

Put it all back together but dhw spindle is still sluggish to extend fully on sink tap. When using bath tap it extends, but then doesn't retract back fully. Dhw at kicthen sink is at nearly same pressure as cold water, obviously due to broken flow restricted cartridge.

But just need to confirm if this full pressure is causing the slow dhw pin? It is £90 for the inlet hydro block. Flow restricted cartridge with venturi is not available seperately.

Thanks for input.

Nuran

one i recently did to give you a idea IMG_20160201_151014488[1].jpgIMG_20160201_150957293[1].jpg

Fantastic, thanks gas man. That's the part, I found the cross end bit and spring by return port at plate HEX.

Local merchants told me it only came as part of the whole block!

I'm just hoping that changing this will sort out the slow movement of dhw pressure diff valve?

Thanks again to gas man for venturi part number.

Dhw diff pin was seized on the rear exit. Which I should have bloomin cleaned and greased when doing the diaphragm.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Performa 24 eco he, sluggish dhw spindle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock