Discuss Potterton kingfisher RS80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ed209

Hi everyone
Went to this today for LGSC tenant reporting loud explosion from boiler approx four times a day been doing it for approx 6 months but only just mention it today.
BP 9.2 mb GR 21Kw Qn as per Mi's
Can't detect any let by from gas valve
My theory is solenoid possibly slow opening sometimes letting gas in to burners but not ignite ing then opening up and explosives ignition due to to small previous volume of gas already in burners.

I stayed there for 2 hrs today as she assured me it would do it but as you know!

Cycled on off for them two hours nothing

Have a new gas valve on standby going back tomorrow

Any opinions would be much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton kingfisher RS80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock