Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Possibly a frost stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
image.jpgimage.jpg

Does anyone know if this is a frost stat of some kind or is something missing?

looks like a frost stat. where is it connected to? is there a pipe stat?

No idea to either question, it's in a school, a fair distance from boiler, next to a room stat that I don't think is working either, this item has no power either side,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Possibly a frost stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode...
Replies
Views
New built home. Has a combi on a 2 heating zones. The issue boiler located inside garage has a frost stat and a status ct100 pipe stat. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
My boiler suddenly seems to come on at random times for a few minutes throughout the day and night. It is a Potterton Suprima in garage. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock