Search the forum,

Discuss (Possible) Enployment Required Maybe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Looks like the fam business is circling the pan, and hoping to put feelers out to possible employment before it goes **** up

Hope i dont but plan for the worst hope for the best

Round The Wrexham Area But Willing To Travel A Tiny Bit (30 miles)

fully qualified

domestic and commercial plumbing (2021)
domestic and commercial gas (lpg and nat) (2021) (lpg runs out 2019 i think)
domestic and commercial heating air and water
unvented (g3) (2021)
clean driving license
dependable

also anyone got any links to a good cv template?

as always Many Thanks
Shaun

What's gone wrong I got the impression you were s/e anyway could you not do that

What's gone wrong I got the impression you were s/e anyway could you not do that

no not self employed and really dont want to go down that way, and works just dried up, didnt get paid last week as check my statement as says insufficient funds im going to have to sort that / query

you in wrexham?
my daughters working near there for next 12 weeks doing a netflix film

you in wrexham?
my daughters working near there for next 12 weeks doing a netflix film

yes and anything i might know / are you allowed to give hints ? :)

yes and anything i might know / are you allowed to give hints ? :)
lol, dont know much about this one as not read the script (usually see a copy) but its a u.s one for u.k veiwing to do with horses!
could tell you the location, might ask you to drop in on her to give her some ear plugs that will shock her as she always asks me to send some.lol :)

lol, dont know much about this one as not read the script (usually see a copy) but its a u.s one for u.k veiwing to do with horses!
could tell you the location, might ask you to drop in on her to give her some ear plugs that will shock her as she always asks me to send some.lol :)

:D think i know what your on about and not a problem

13886867_10207146509965322_2697572495703194435_n.jpg
exclusive set pic for ya... do you recognize the place/farm.near the woodlands b&B. lol

How well known are you to other guys/firms in the area. It is surprising who knows who in this game and what they are like even if they/you don't know them personally. Maybe worthwhile asking around.
Btw outside of the big nationals, the only use for cv's in this game is for rswipe.

How well known are you to other guys/firms in the area. It is surprising who knows who in this game and what they are like even if they/you don't know them personally. Maybe worthwhile asking around.
Btw outside of the big nationals, the only use for cv's in this game is for rswipe.

well know as i do mostly maintenance for the local schools etc, yea theres two one im not going to even think about there worse than bg for bodging, the other one is a possibility , but want to keep my options open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to (Possible) Enployment Required Maybe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock