Search the forum,

Discuss Portable gas fired Burco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Just this minute had a phone call asking if I'd go do a safety cert on one of these.

All I know at present is it'll be in a marquee with its own flexible and gas bottle. It'll be used during the Tandragee 100 next weekend. The council want to see a safety cert for this before they sign the whole site over as safe for the public.

My only worry is what bloody ticket would cover this? Just lpg?

mobile catering stuff in reality, having said that I,ve done tickets for a local charity who use baine maries and burcos in tents for their fund raising. its not the kit itself I worry about, but the rickety trestle tables they try to sit it all on!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portable gas fired Burco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and capped gas fire. The old gas line went straight out the back wall and was visibly capped a short distance from the gas meter. A simple pull out job. Upon...
Replies
Views
I have an old gas fire which wasn't working well. I asked a plumber to do a CP12 test (£40 as an addition to the boiler test) and tell me what he thought was required. After doing this he said it needed servicing, which would be an additional £60, and then would probably be OK. I went ahead with...
Replies
Views
I am hoping you can help me, I live in a high wind area and following the recent storms I noticed that when I got home a metal plate had fallen from the top of my gas fire and become lodged inside the fireguard, from what I have managed to research online my fire appears to be a Baxi Allure...
Replies
Views
Hi all, relatively new to the gas industry about a year and normally just do fires and boilers. The only reason i have the cookers ticket is for lgsc's. I am fitting my first freestanding cooker tomorrow and i have a few questions which may sound dumb. 1. Is changing all the injectors...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock