Discuss Polar professional pipe freezing kit all but new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Only used once to save me draining down a one pipe system in a mansion to change a rad and valves so (2 x 15mm sleeves used only once, larger size unused.) Comes with one full tin plus one half tin. Worked very well. Cost £140 . After £70 plus postage for quick sale.

basically this

Professional Freezer Kit from Arctic

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Polar professional pipe freezing kit all but new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I have a virtually new one of these for sale, they are now £2,060.00 new direct from Freeze Master or Broughtons. This used Freeze...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off an old lead water pipe in the garden as I have an new MDPE pipe water supply. I have a Screwfix FLOMASTA COMPRESSION REDUCING...
Replies
Views
Been doing ok so I treated myself to a rothy pipe freeze machine. Up to 28mm - very impressed with the tests I've done in the yard at work. Does...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock