Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss PM box full and... in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. wetdrip

wetdrip Plumber

Okay, I know I should keep my PM box clear.
    However, when I forget to do so, and receive message P.M. box full, such and such has tried to send you a message, I then go and remove a few past P.M.'s from my inbox, but do not receive message which failed due to box being full.
    Why not?

2. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Because it doesn't really like you....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ermintrude

Ermintrude Plumber GSR

Coz your a drip

4. wetdrip

wetdrip Plumber

[​IMG]s

• Like Like x 2