Discuss Plume Management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewat66

Gas Engineer
Hi,
Had a call recently about terminating a condensate pipe correctly but whist doing the job notice the plume from the flue was coming out directly into my face and I am 5ft 7. The flue is has no issues concerning windows or boundary sand I suggested a plume management kit. My question is what are the regs on this? I have checked the regs on position of the flue etc but can't seem to fine any info on this?
regards
kewat66

You buy a plume terminal guard that goes over the air intake and the site the plume kit above 2m so that does need a terminal guard

If its a Vaillant you don't need a guard over the air inlet if you use a plume kit.
Every other manu afaik, you do.

For the sake of a fiver I put one on to stop little scrotes from shoving crisp packets and sweetie wrappers down the air intake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plume Management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back