Discuss Plume extension advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Just a quicky, at a flat where overhead balcony/walkway is just above flue terminal, too near window anyway but what distance past the balcony edge should I extend the plume to? TIA

Any reason for installing it? Isn't this just Ncs unless evidence of CO entering?

Fair point...although there's no evidence or complaint of CO2 entering the owners want the plume to terminate well away from it's existing location as the condensate has made a mess of underneath the overhead walkway and they want to install an awning.

I didn't say anything to worry them but I've also sat outside when the boiler has cycled on warmstart and got a lung full of unpleasantness so needs doing.

Reply to Plume extension advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock