Discuss Plumbing Related Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mbrett90

What are the top five plumbing related problems encountered during work?

1. Water

2. Ankle biting terriers (he won't hurt/only being friendly)

3. Laundry (in airing cupboards)

4. No nearby parking (in towns)

5. Cold calls/spam emails

What is it about people and there blasted dogs?

I like dogs, my family has always had them but two things really get on my T**s about them.

Why do people let there dogs jump up you constantly and not lock them in another room or in the garden, they don't care about the dogs constantly sticking there noses everywhere you are.

Then they treat them like babies and go on; "oh, he's alright really" "he'll calm down eventually"

Sorry, went off on one there, other than that nothing further to add to the lists supplied, other than:

Having every joint/waste/pipe/connection except the one you need..

1, Filthy bathrooms. (why dont they clean it if they know i'm coming)

2, Changing immersion heaters on very old cylinders

3, Passing gate valves

4, Know it all customers

5, Losing tools (i'll miss my screwdriver, had it for years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Related Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock