Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required Plumbing Register

Discuss Plumbing Register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber24hours

Hi, Self Employed Plumbers 24 Hours reqiured throughout the UK go to Plumbing Register free listing for Registered Plumbers
Job Details doing Emergency Plumbing Work.
Must be on call most of the time, Customers will always pay on completion of work.
We are first for the Keyword: Emergency Plumber and 24 hour Plumber, Plumber Of The Month and Plumbing News.

Is this real, could not get past all the typos and grammatical errors. Is it only me ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

At least I have gone to bed with a smile on my face!

Its real, and how many plumbers are gramaticly corect or dont have typos

OOOOOOOhhh a few here

I know that spelling is not a required skill for plumbers, but surely it is a good idea for web site designers.

Anyway I find that my spilling is always grate.

That will do me to ! do they cover Devon / Cornwall ? Has anyone had anything from them ??

Last edited:
Wow - did not know this

'Please Note that there is an approximately 90% or Bathrooms are fitted Incorrectly'

I realise where I have been going wrong

Also

Engineer Terms and Conditions - You must not tell the customer's you work directly for Martin Smith as a employee or a subcontract

??????

I agree but not sure what the evidence is for 90%, and what does this do for public confidence in the trade

Also

Engineer Terms and Conditions - You must not tell the customer's you work directly for Martin Smith as a employee or a subcontract

??????

This is correct, We are an Agent for the engineer, We dont Employ as we are not a company that will be paying you direct.

This means the jobs you get are paid by the customers.

I can almost gaurantee that when i go to look at a Bathroom I will find something wrong. Just personal experience.

The expression, What you pay is what you get, Most people cant afford and good Bathroom but is in an exceptable way, Doing a Bathroom correctly just means you will never get problems. Being highly regarding by a Bathroom Showroom is your Best bet.

signed up and just back from call out. got me £90 for calling severn trent:) and waiting for them to take over.

seems good to me or am i missing something:eek:

Free for good I assume

The owner makes £50 a call out (finders fee) ol

tbh. its about time someone stopped trying to screw us over by charging up front for leads that dont exsist.
i had always said 'give me the earner and i will give you a drink'. this guys got his head on, he charges the customer his bit, you charge yours.

as long as he dont start changing the ball game.

Done 3 jobs for this guy so far all at £95.00 per hour. 1 a blocked toilet and other 2 were nails through pipe.

I've also been out for them, was a pretty decent experience.

Just covered a call for them, local hotel, very low incoming water pressure, phoned water board and found they have large leak in the area.
I wasnt registered with them, but i assume they got my number from gas safe register. i will probably look at the terms and register.
Oh well back to bed.

I've also been out for them, was a pretty decent experience.

did you get payed from them how long did it take to get payed was there any problems getting payed ?

anyone else who has done bits for them any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock