Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing & gas course - Brookhouse training Centre? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TommyL

I am new to this forum and looking to use Brookhouse Training company to train as a gas engineer as my current 26 years career is coming to a close. This is a totally new venture for me with no experience in this field but they apparently train from start to finish including guaranteeing attachment to complete your portfolio. Has anybody used them and if so what are your opinions please. (Thankyou in anticipation, Tommy)

I am new to this forum and looking to use Brookhouse Training company to train as a gas engineer as my current 26 years career is coming to a close. This is a totally new venture for me with no experience in this field but they apparently train from start to finish including guaranteeing attachment to complete your portfolio. Has anybody used them and if so what are your opinions please. (Thankyou in anticipation, Tommy)

Hi TommyL and welcome to the forum.

You are starting off down a long and hard road, and you might like to use the forum search facility to find dozens of similar threads.

My advice would be to check the wording of that "guarantee" and make sure that its absolutely water-tight (pardon the pun). Getting the portfolio done is one of the biggest barriers.

Hi tommy , I trained at brookhouse before the fast root training and still train there on a regular basis for reassessments and upgrades etc .I have found them to be brilliant I have also trained several students for them inmthe portfolio side of the training so have no fear you will get well trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing & gas course - Brookhouse training Centre? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock