Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Poll decided the new location in the cafe

That is pretty pi$$ poor tbh. 12 out of what hundreds?
With cafe/ arms as an option how did it land in the cafe rather than the arms then, just puzzled.

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe

Surely as engineers. We do not mind giving people advice, that said there definitely should be stuff kept for ourselves. I think that it should be private unless engineers are commenting on specific threads, at that point I presume that they do not mind

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe
Initially I did say the café then further on in the thread I changed that to the arms in line with most of the replies.

SImple solution would be to have a public and a trade-only section. Then if people feel a specific need to be public or private, they can choose.

Reply to Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock