Discuss Plumbers mate wanted East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a plumber's mate to help me out on a job by job basis.
To assist with boiler installations, power flushing, pipe work and general plumbing.
Needs to have good initiative, and be able to follow instruction....

You missed out tea making skills, able to turn their phone off and willingness to study outside of work hours initially!

Thanks for posting up this oppertunity plenty of guys/girls ask on here...hope you find someone regardsTurnpin:8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers mate wanted East London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock