Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers mate/trainee wanted in West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
job for plumbers mate /trainee in West London (ruislip) ! start monday 25/07/2011

need to have CSCS -
will be working in new build
full ch installation
boilers/cylinders/bathrooms/kitchens

need to have own hand tools and PPE
Also be able to get to side in East Cote HA5 -post code
Is ongoing job for about 5-6 mounts
You will be working with me on this big job and also some other work when it comes !
Ideally the person will be with experience and be able to work on his own !
There will be small wages it will all depend on the persons work ability !

stan

the mind boggles stan, the amount of wannabes we get on here i would of expected replies by now

job for plumbers mate /trainee in West London (ruislip) ! start monday 25/07/2011

need to have CSCS -
will be working in new build
full ch installation
boilers/cylinders/bathrooms/kitchens

need to have own hand tools and PPE
Also be able to get to side in East Cote HA5 -post code
Is ongoing job for about 5-6 mounts
You will be working with me on this big job and also some other work when it comes !
Ideally the person will be with experience and be able to work on his own !
There will be small wages it will all depend on the persons work ability !

stan

I have my health and safety test August 15th for cscs. I have 6129 and ACS. I have a lot of tools of my own. Have my own transport also.

I am still working in the Army full time and fully expect someone to bite your arm off for this opportunity. Just want to offer myself if you need anyone on weekends from beginning of September I'd be more than happy to turn up and work myself in to the ground to gain some experience. Even if i'm labouring or doing anything else i can to help the experience would be beneficial to me.

Sounds like A great opportunity shame I live in Scotland,,, If there anything like this in Aberdeen let me know,, looking for a improver opportunity as domestic maintenance plumber,, I have CG 6921

Last edited by a moderator:
Stan I live in Herts, just outside North London. Eastcote is no Problem for me at all, Have CSCS Card, own tools, own van, PPE and Public Liability. Am CIS Registered. Only down side is I cant start until the following Monday!!! Is this any good for you mate? Very hard working, loyal and willing to learn. Have just finished on a New Build Site as a Mate around 1 month ago and also have experinece working in Domestic Market. Thanks,

Lee

sound good to me Plumbers mate ! can you start Saturday ? and pls pm me your day rate expectations !
thanks stan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate/trainee wanted in West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. New to forum so first time posting. It might be a long shot, but due to huge increase in work I am looking to get other plumbers on board. Not sure if anyone be interested but I thought I would ask. I am fully experienced and equipped and been in the trade for 12 years and always...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock