Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber's Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BN9Pete

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I notice some of you have ' Plumbers Arms Member' under your user name, what is this all about?
i know a fair few of you are from ' op North' but do you let Southerners in?

Does the pub sell Shandy and white wine?? :smartass2:

i understand you need to have made 100 posts and be a qualified gas man or plumber :)

also be a loon like Ermitrude and Croppie helps

i understand you need to have made 100 posts and be a qualified gas man or plumber :)

also be a loon like Ermitrude and Croppie helps

Thanks, as you can see I have over 100 posts and I'm a qualified Plumber.

contact one of the admins or Mods, they will need to see your underwear :)

I notice some of you have ' Plumbers Arms Member' under your user name, what is this all about?

If App 's in they serve pretty much anything

I might be wrong but think if you run your own business , but dont quote me on that, contact mr doberman or dan with your details,

But you have to get the first one in and shoot the bar / ring the bell

I'm sure I've seen arms members with less than a hundred posts ?

You have rich i noticed someone the other day with 40 odd posts in pub , but i waited till i had 100 as thats what i was told,

there were a few that slipped through the net of 100 posts, that rule has been tightened up now because of miss use by certain individuals who got themselves banned. when you have attained 100 posts send a pm to any member of mod and admin team and your request will be considered.

But it always ends in tears!

I was going to say exactly the same

A bird shows up on here flutters there like button and has access to every forum within an instant.

and it always ends up in tears

It's not as though we made her do all the stuff in the photo's.......

It was Adam in his friday night pulling skirt.......

Hello are you going to let me in?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 58
Nothing worse than the time we let a girl in only for her to turn out to have a pen15. Where is billy anyway?

sorted by Mr Bod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber's Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock