Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber wanted London N22, boiler problem, CH/DHW failure on Worcester 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rich2014

Hello, I'm seeking a Gas Safe plumber to come and look at this boiler problem I've got with my 2007-era Worcester 24i Junior combi. As of tonight I can't get hot water from the taps or the radiators to heat up. There is no fault indicator showing, and though the system pressure gauge had fallen low I filled it up to 1.0. When I turn on taps or the central heating switch the burner shows as ON and I hear familiar noises... But no hot water or radiators. If anyone local is willing to come out I'd be glad if you could let me know how to contact you via this forum. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanted London N22, boiler problem, CH/DHW failure on Worcester 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock