Discuss Plumber in apprentice final.! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone up for parting with £20,000 to be part of his empire?

seems a good guy.

why anyone who has a successful company wants to go on tv and try and get a job with Lord ******** amazes me, all a bunch of muppets

Looking out for Sunday 9pm
Was he ever here with us on UKPF??

Last edited:
I reckon he won
Who in the right mind would invest in a dating agency.
Sir Lordy Sugar. I think nah...,Your Hired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber in apprentice final.! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back